1. With X-ACTO knife, cut two 8” x 10” rectangles from foam board. Mark a 1” border around all sides of both rectangles with pencil and cut out with X-acto knife.
Cut one piece 1 ½” x 8 ½.” Set piece aside
2. Cut 1 ½” circle from cardstock. Mark a line down center with a pencil. Using the circle as a template, mark scalloped around the opening edge of one rectangle by lining up the marked line with the opening. Mark scallops on both long sides and one short side.
3. Use paint markers to color the scallops pink and the remaining space brown. Color the 1 ½” x 8” piece solid Pink.
4. Use glitter pens to make dots in center of each scallop. Alternate silver and red colors. Alternate colors for smaller silver dots and larger red dots on solid pink piece.
5. Assemble the screen. Cut plastic canvas sheet to 8” x 10” by lining up edges with one rectangle and cutting around edge with scissors. Sandwich plastic canvas between foam board pieces and adhere with glue. Fold rick-rack/ribbon in half and glue to top of screen. Glue solid piece over ribbon to top of screen.