1. Draw a line down the center of the front side of the card. Draw one half of a heart. Bend the front side of card in half along the line. Cut out the half of the heart penciled in through both sides of the card front. This will create a heart shape that is the same shape on both sides. Don’t worry about the crease that will be covered with stickers.
2. Glue the transparency to the back of the card cover behind the heart shape opening.
3. Peel off the flower border from the sticker sheet and place over the crease that was made on the cover when you bent it to cut your heart. Add a sticker design to the center of the heart, attaching it to the transparency.
4. Glue a piece of green cardstock inside the card to show through the heart on the front.
5. Color in flowers in border with 3D pens, and add your greeting and doodles on the outside border of the heart with metallic markers.