1. Cover your work surface with a trash bag. Use masking tap to hold in place. Wet the interfacing and ring it out. Smooth the interfacing out on your trash bag. Use the paintbrush to put water in the wells in the lid of the watercolor paints. Add water to each cake of color you want to use. Dip brush into lightest color first, and transfer the paint to one of the wells in the lid. Do this with 2 additional colors, rinsing brush between colors. We used yellow, orange and red. Blue, Red and Purple are good combinations, as well as yellow, green and blue.
2. Dip brush into paint puddle and make big bold marks on the interfacing. Repeat with additional colors. Mix additional paints. Dip brush into paint puddle, hold over surface and tap with your other hand. You will see spots of color on the surface. Repeat with other colors. Let interfacing dry. This is now your “paper”.
3. Set up iron on medium setting. Press all folds as you go to form sharp creases.
Fold paper in half horizontally, press, unfold. Fold each short side in to meet center fold. Unfold.
4. Fold in ¾ “ on each short side. With short sides still folded in, fold each corner down and in to meet closest line, forming a triangle on each corner.
5. Turn paper over so all folded sides are face down. Folded edges are at the sides. Fold top back ¾ “. Fold bottom up to meet top, slipping corners into flaps. Fold wallet in half.
Punch a hole in top inner corner thru all layers. Insert key ring thru hole.