1. Bend the first Noodle in half and then twist approximately 3” from the fold to make a circle for the head. Bend the remaining lengths to make two ears and fold the remaining Noodle behind the head. It will be used to attach the head to the wings.
2. Attach the remaining 3 Noodles end to end by twisting them together forming a circle. Place the head in the center and twist on to the long connected Noodles.
3. Fold each long end to make a bat wing (see photo), securing each piece behind the head.
4. Glue plastic eyes to head.
One Pink Brain Noodles® stem – cut three small pieces to use for the ears and nose
Black chenille stem – cut two 2 ½” lengths for whiskers
1” plastic wiggle eyes
Elmer’s® Craft Bond™ Tacky Glue
Heavy duty craft snips to cut wire
1. Make a cup shape with one of the Noodles. Make 3 loops and leave the remaining portion of the Noodle straight.
2. Attach a Noodle to the top of the head and shape into ears.
3. Attach a Noodle to the bottom of the head. Twist together with the straight portion of the first Noodle. Shape into the body and tail.
4. Use one Noodle for the front legs and one for the back legs. Twist around the body twice and curl up the ends for the feet.
5. Glue pink sections into each of the ears. Glue on the whiskers and pink nose.
6. Glue on eyes.