1. Use the first Noodle to make the zebra’s head, start by folding down an end approximately 1.5”, to form an ear.
2. Fold the long end of the Noodle, forming a “V” for the nose, then fold again to form the other ear.
3. Bring the end of the Noodle out the back of the head.
4. Attach the front legs, curl the Noodle around 2 times leaving a short piece of Noodle for the neck.
5. Curl up the feet.
6. For the back legs and tail, fold a Noodle in half.
7. Twist around completely at the middle
8. Curl up the feet.
9. Attach together by sliding the back legs onto the body above the first twist.
10. Secure by folding over the short end and pinch to secure.
11. Bend down the tail, curl out.
12. Glue on the eyes.
1. With the first Noodle start by making a 1.5” ear at one end, make a little circle pointing downward, twist into position. Make a second ear and then another circle for the nose. Twist in place.
2. Fold a second Noodle in half. Insert into the little circle formed at the head. Twist together to form the neck. Use the last 1/3 of the twisted Noodle for the body.
3. Use one Noodle to create the front legs and one for the back legs. Curl the ends for the feet and then wrap twice around the body to secure in place.
4. Glue on the eyes.