1. Cut out patterns. Use pencil to trace onto construction paper cutting out the number indicated on the pattern.
2. Fill the bag with crumpled newspaper. Close the top then fold it over two times. Squeeze a bead of Tacky glue under the fold then press to secure, holding with tape if needed till dry.
3. Layer papers for wings and body as shown then use the Glue Stick to glue together.
4. Pin the felt patterns onto the felt then cut out the indicated number. Use Tacky Glue to adhere in place on body and wings.
5. Glue a wiggle eye to the center of the smaller eye round. Let dry. Use scissors to snip paper around the entire eye. Fold up sections.
6. Start the flow of the brown Paint Marker following label instructions. Use the marker to detail the wing sections, body sections, claws, and around the larger section of the eye.
7. Use Tacky Glue to adhere the wings in place at sides on front of the bag. Add glue to the top half of the body and press in place on the front of the bag. Glue the eyes, feet, and ears in place. Let dry.