1. Cut two, 1” x 11” strips of felt. Glue one strip around the outside of the disk.
2. Trace around the patterns onto each material and cut out.
Face-gray felt (optionally you can cut around the ears with pinking shears to create a zig zag edge)
Nose-black craft foam
Inner ears-white terry cloth
3. Assemble and glue the pieces to the face. Apply some glue to the Styrofoam and glue the face on.
4. Cut the second 1”x11” piece of felt in half. Determine how long you want your arms poking out the side and trim. Glue the two pieces to the back.
5. Lay the foam disc onto the gray felt and trace around it. Cut and glue this piece to the back followed by the magnet tape.
Travel around the world and experience the culture, arts and traditions that make the world unique. Visit Peru, Italy, Canada, USA, Australia, Japan, China, Russia, India, Mexico, Ghana, Egypt, and Scotland.
Click here to order now!