1. Cut out pattern pieces. Trace the face pattern on cardstock. The outline of the face, forehead, nose, and teeth are one-half of the pattern. You will need to flip the pattern to complete the outline of the mask.
2. Use the mask pattern provided for the decorative dimensional pieces. Trace on cardstock. Using a glue stick, glue some of the pieces to a contrasting color of cardstock. Cut around the second color about ½” away from the edge, creating a border. Glue the shapes to the front of the mask.
3. Trace patterns for swirl designs on the front of the mask. Then color with glitter paint pens.
4. Decorate with dots of glitter. Use Tacky Glue to secure sequins, rhinestones, and other embellishments.
5. Make a small hole on each side of the mask. Attach stretch cord.
6. Optional: mount on foam board.
Travel around the world and experience the culture, arts and traditions that make the world unique. Visit Peru, Italy, Canada, USA, Australia, Japan, China, Russia, India, Mexico, Ghana, Egypt, and Scotland.
Click here to order now!