1. Trace the base pattern for the lotus flower twice onto cardstock weight paper. Using all different papers, repeat for the petals, making one tear drop petal, four large petals and two small petals. Cut out each piece.
2. Starting at the bottom of the lotus, glue the two short petals, the large petals across the top, and the tear drop petal in the middle with the glue pen.
3. Cut the straw to fit down the middle of the flower vertically. Glue to the other base flower piece using Tacky Glue. Let dry
4. Draw a line of glue around the border of the base flower, lay the other lotus piece on top and clip the sides with the clothing pins---these will act as clamps while it dries.
5. Decorate the petals with glitter paint and flat back crystals. Set aside to dry.
6. Cut a length of lacing and make an overhand knot at the end, leaving two short tails. String a few beads onto the lacing followed by the lotus flower and more beads. Make another over hand knot to secure the beads.
Travel around the world and experience the culture, arts and traditions that make the world unique. Visit Peru, Italy, Canada, USA, Australia, Japan, China, Russia, India, Mexico, Ghana, Egypt, and Scotland.
Click here to order now!