1. Select tissue paper for petals then cut each sheet into four, 10” x 15” pieces. Make two sets of tissue sheets with two sheets of each color in each set.
2. Stack the tissue paper together with the darkest color on the bottom and the lightest color on top. Clip together with clothes pins. Cut the edges of the tissue paper with decorative edge scissors.
3. Make 1” wide accordion pleats in each set of tissue paper. With the color for the center petals on top then wrap top 2” of the wire stem around the center to secure.
4. Gently fan the petals, lifting up each top petal, one at a time, until the flower is complete.
5. Cut the STYROFOAM ball in half then cover the rounded half with a 6” square of white or yellow tissue paper. Glue the excess tissue to the flat side of the ball then glue the ball to the center of the flower.
6. Beginning at the base of the flower, wrap the stem with floral tape.
7. To make leaves, cut three each from patterns A, B, and C. Assemble groups of leaves with the small one on top and the large one on the bottom. Bend the top 1” of a wire stem over then place on one set of leaves. Attach the leaves to the wire with floral tape.
Travel around the world and experience the culture, arts and traditions that make the world unique. Visit Peru, Italy, Canada, USA, Australia, Japan, China, Russia, India, Mexico, Ghana, Egypt, and Scotland.
Click here to order now!