By Barb Zimmerman
x 16” Heavy white poster board or card board
- Delta Ceramcoat®
acrylic paint – white, yellow, blue, green, lime green
Woodsies™ – 12 large teardrops, 4 medium teardrops,
circles and jumbo colored craft sticks – 2 green, 4 blue,
- Magnetic strip or twine
- Paint brushes
1. Paint heavy poster
board lime green. Let dry.
2. Paint wood shapes: large teardrops - white, medium teardrops
– blue, medium circles – yellow. Let dry. Decorate
wood shapes with additional painted designs as shown. Let
3. Glue craft sticks around outer edges of painted poster
board as pictured. Let dry.
4. Glue wood shapes to poster board as pictured. Let dry.
5. Glue cork centered on lower half of poster board. Glue
mirror centered on top half. Let dry. Attach hanger with twine
or magnetic strip to back.
| Television | Projects
| Book Order | Helping
Kids | Teachers | Philosophy
E-mail questions about Hands On Crafts for Kids to firstname.lastname@example.org
© Copyright 2004 Katherine Stull, Inc.