1. Measure and cut: one
6-1/2” x 9-1/2” piece of white waffle paper, one
4” square white waffle paper, one each 2-3/4”
x 9-1/2” blue and magenta metallic paper, one 4”
square page protector.
2. Cut both 2-3/4” x 9-1/2” strips into fourths
using paper edgers.
3. Glue white waffle paper to cover of notebook. Fold excess
white waffle paper over right edge of notebook and glue in
4. Using double-sided tape attach metallic paper pieces on
cover in alternating colors. Attach 4” square on an
angle, centered on cover and page protector on top of the
5. Embellish cover with holographic twists glued in place.
Insert photo of your friends from the party in the page protector.
Thread a piece of pink ribbon through spirals. Bring ends
together and tie in a bow along center of spiral edge.
2. Using a silver metallic marker draw designs around edges
of metallic paper pieces and write “Best Friends”
on the cover.