1. Using (a copy of) a photo of your player
of the week (or other award winner), cut a silhouette around
2. Use a computer and printer or black marker to create a
certificate for your “Player of the Week” from
white card stock or tag board.
3. Cut a piece of scrap paper 5” x 7”. Fold in
half and in half again, the other way. Draw scallops. Cut
out. Unfold and trace on back of blue corobuff paper. Cut
4. Glue blue corobuff frame on a piece of green construction
paper. Glue certificate centered on frame. Let dry.
5. To mount additional photos on your award, cut a blue construction
paper mat 1/4” larger than each photo. Glue photos to
mat and then adhere to green construction paper. Glue silhouette
photo of player to page as pictured.
1. Embellish your award with gold star stickers or other embellishments
of your choice.