By Barb Zimmerman
Ball® canning jar
Spectra® Art Tissue™ paper – light green, light
Multi-faceted beads – clear, green, blue, turquoise
Length 22 gauge silver wire
- Pacon® Spectra®
- Flat paint brush
- Votive candle
1. Tear tissue paper into small pieces.
2. Brush outside of jar with liquid laminate and apply torn
tissue randomly, overlapping tissue paper. Apply another coat
of liquid laminate.
3. Before laminate dries, sprinkle entire jar with silver
glitter. Let dry.
4. String beads on wire. Wrap around top of jar, twisting
the ends together to secure.
5. Coil ends of wire around a pencil. String 2 beads on each
end. Bend wire over last bead to secure.
| Television | Projects
| Book Order | Helping
Kids | Teachers | Philosophy
E-mail questions about Hands On Crafts for Kids to email@example.com
© Copyright 2004 Katherine Stull, Inc.