By Paula Bales
craft foam sheets - 2 orange, 1 each light blue, purple, light
Ceramcoat® acrylic paint – yellow, black, white, pink,
1” Loose leaf binder rings
- Black marker
- Paint brushes
1. Using patterns trace and cut balloons from
light blue, purple, and light green foam sheets. Using a black
marker, outline top edges of each balloon.
2. Using the pattern trace the confetti design onto one sheet
of orange foam. This will be your front album cover.
3. Referring to the photo paint the confetti pieces with acrylic
paint colors. Then, using the black marker write the word
“Party” in several places on the orange foam sheet.
Continue using the black marker to add detail to the orange
cover. Let dry completely.
4. Cut small pieces of Velcro and adhere to the back of the
balloons. Before adhering to the album cover, slide photos
of friends and other party goers behind the balloon openings.
Then adhere to album cover.
5. Measure and mark a spot along the left side of the front
album cover, 2” down from the top edge and 2”
up from the bottom edge. Punch holes where marked. Repeat
this step using the remaining orange foam sheet for the back
album cover. Align covers and slide loose leaf binder rings
| Television | Projects
| Book Order | Helping
Kids | Teachers | Philosophy
E-mail questions about Hands On Crafts for Kids to firstname.lastname@example.org
© Copyright 2004 Katherine Stull, Inc.