By Barb Zimmerman
SunWorks™ construction paper – white, pink, orange,
Hand punches and Softouch® craft snips
- Black marker
1. Trace and cut five butterflies from assorted
colors of construction paper.
2. Use a black marker to draw designs on each butterfly. Punch
out designs along edges of the butterfly wings with hand punches.
3. Apply double sided tape along center back of each butterfly.
Adhere to a piece of white paper. Trim edges of white paper
around each butterfly leaving a 1/8” border around the
4. Glue each butterfly to the top, flat side of each clothespin.
5. Cut a 36” length of 18 gauge wire. Bend a loop for
hanging on either end, twisting ends to secure. Clip clothespin
butterflies along length of wire and attach photos of friends
1. Glue a gemstone to the center of each butterfly.
| Television | Projects
| Book Order | Helping
Kids | Teachers | Philosophy
E-mail questions about Hands On Crafts for Kids to email@example.com
© Copyright 2004 Katherine Stull, Inc.