1. Trace and cut snowflakes from white foam
2. Draw small snowflakes on one piece of blue foam. Paint
each snowflake white. Let dry. This will be the front cover
of your album. Or, use a stencil of small snowflakes.
3. Cut nine small pieces of Velcro® and adhere three to
the back of each large white snowflake. Refer to photo for
placement on the blue front cover.
4. Measure and mark 2” down from the top edge of the
front cover (along left side) and 2” up from the bottom
edge. Punch holes. Repeat step for the back cover.
5. Put covers together and attach loose leaf binder rings
1. Before adhering large white snowflakes to
cover, apply one coat of liquid laminate to the top of each
snowflake. Before the liquid laminate dries, lightly sprinkle
with glitter. Let dry.