1. Trace and cut a tiger face from orange construction
2. Using a black marker, draw and color in tiger face details
on the orange piece. Along the bottom of the face write: You’re
Invited to a Wild and Wacky Birthday Party!
3. Measure and cut a 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” piece of
black construction paper.
4. Measure and cut a 3” x 5-1/2” strip of white
paper for the inside message using decorative paper edgers.
Adhere to center of black paper with double-sided tape. Using
a marker write the invitation information (for, date, time,
5. Apply a dab of paper glue to the 3 tabs on the orange face.
Bend tabs over top edge of black paper and press to seal in
1. Use your computer and printer to make the
messages on the outside and inside of the invitation. Cut
each message out with paper edgers and adhere to invitation
with double-sided tape.