By Mary Ayres
Craft foam – white
Pony beads – 24 clear, 12 orange, 12 purple, 12 green
Ceramcoat® acrylic paint - purple, orange
10” lengths metallic cord - black
- Fiskars® Hand
punch – 1/8” circle
- Black marker
- Paint brushes
1. Trace and cut one ghost from white foam.
Punch holes in ghost where indicated on pattern.
2. Dip a dry bristle paint brush in purple paint, (wipe excess
on a paper towel until brush is almost dry) then wipe brush
across edges of ghost. Dip a dry bristle brush in orange paint,
(wipe off excess) then lightly brush across face for cheeks.
3. Glue eyes to face. Using a black marker draw a ghostly
smile from cheek to cheek.
4. Insert cord pieces through holes along bottom of ghost
arms and body with ends even on both sides of holes. Knot
cord pieces at the edge of the craft foam under each hole.
String 5 pony beads as pictured onto both ends of each cord
piece. Knot the cord pieces at bottom of last bead to secure.
5. Insert the remaining piece of cord through the holes in
top of ghost arms for the hanger, knotting ends in the back.
| Television | Projects
| Book Order | Helping
Kids | Teachers | Philosophy
E-mail questions about Hands On Crafts for Kids to firstname.lastname@example.org
© Copyright 2004 Katherine Stull, Inc.