By Paula Bales
Craft foam – yellow, red, orange, brown
Woodsies™ - 2 medium circles, 1 medium triangle
- Delta Ceramcoat®
acrylic paint – white, black, yellow
Kid’s Choice Glue™
- Black marker
- Paint brushes
1. Trace and cut turkey’s body from brown
foam. Trace and cut feathers from yellow, red, and orange
foam. Trace and cut waddle from red foam. Trace and cut feet
from orange foam.
2. Paint two wood circles white. Paint wood triangle yellow.
Let dry. Dip a toothpick into black paint and dot eyes for
3. Refer to photo for placement of all pieces and glue in
place. Let dry.
4. Use the end of a paintbrush to apply dots of yellow paint
on the turkey’s body. Use a toothpick to apply smaller
dots of white paint on the feathers. Let dry.
5. Outline everything with a black marker.
| Television | Projects
| Book Order | Helping
Kids | Teachers | Philosophy
E-mail questions about Hands On Crafts for Kids to email@example.com
© Copyright 2004 Katherine Stull, Inc.