1. Trace the pattern onto the tag board and
cut it out.
2. Fold the terra cotta card stock in half. Position the pattern
on the front with graphite paper underneath and trace with
3. Carefully fill in the pattern with a thick even application
of glue keeping the edges smooth.
4. Immediately pour sand over the glue. Let it set until dry,
then pounce off the excess onto the paper plate.
5. Trim the card to the desired size.
6. Fold the natural card stock in half. Glue the sand card
to the outside and trim as desired.