1. Punch out card center. Following instructions
on package apply rub-on to each of the 4 corners of the front
frame of the card.
2. Cut the sheet of rust construction paper slightly smaller
than the overall card. Place behind the card opening for placement
and trace lightly with a pencil.
3. Apply translucent rub ons to construction paper - your
4. Apply double stick tape around top edge of clear bubble.
Place clear bubble in frame opening and stick. Place shells
in side plastic.
5. Apply double stick tape to back edge of plastic bubble.
Position construction paper on top and press in place.
6. Use regular tape and tape around edges – taping construction
paper to card.
7. Write note on inside of card.