By Patty Cox
KolorFast® Deco-Puffstm, green and light green, pink and dark
pink ( assorted pack)
- juice jar
- Pacon® 12” x
18” Madras tissue paper,red/ pink blends
- White Glue
- Royal®flat paint brush
- pebbles, gravel or sand
1. Vase: Remove label from juice jar. Tear
or cut madras tissue into about 2 inch squares.
2. Pour 2 tablespoons glue in disposable cup. (use glitter
glue for a sparkly jar) Add about 1 teaspoon water. Mix glue
solution with brush. Paint a small area of jar with glue solution.
Place a tissue rectangle on jar. Brush over tissue with glue
solution. Overlap tissue and continue adding rectangles around
jar. Let dry. Optional: Add a second coat of glue around jar.
When dry, tie raffia around jar neck.
3. Pour pebbles into jar. Place branch in jar. .
1. Layer 4 squares of tissue paper: pink, dkpink,
lt green , dk green. Cut into 1 “ squares, keeping the
4 colros stacked. EAch set of 4 tissues makes 16 flowers -
make as many stacks as you would liek on your branch.
2. Bend tissue quare around a pencil point, dip in glue and
, adhere to the branch. Continue until all flowers have been
and Pink Pacon® cardstock
Decorative edge scissors
1. Make seven additional flowers as in first
2. Glue 41/4” x 6” yellow burlap on white cardstock.
Cut white cardstock 3/8” larger all around using edger
scissors. Punch 1/8” holes in border. Center and glue
white cardstock on 6” x 12” pink construction
3. Glue stick on burlap. Glue plum blossoms on stick. Glue
tissue paper leaves on burlap around blossoms.
4. Tie a bow in the center of a blade of raffia. Tie a knot
in loops. Tape raffia ends on hanging back. .
| Television | Projects
| Book Order | Helping
Kids | Teachers | Philosophy
E-mail questions about Hands On Crafts for Kids to email@example.com
© Copyright 2004 Katherine Stull, Inc.