1. Tear tissue into 3” pieces.
2. Trace the pattern onto the card stock. Cut it out.
3. Use the ½” wide brush to apply decoupage medium
to a section of the jar. Immediately tap the brush on a piece
of tissue and press on the jar. Carefully brush another coat
of the medium over the top and continue adding more tissue.
Add about three layers over the entire jar. Set aside to dry.
4. Use double stick tape to hold the pattern in place on the
jar and trace it onto the jar.
5. Using the fine brush, fill in the traced design with red
6. Let the paint dry and then tie raffia around the opening
of the jar.