By Mary Ayres
- Red bandana
So Soft® Fabric Paint – Bright Yellow, Bright Green,
- Tacky Glue
Pony Beads – yellow, green, black
- Paper towels
Kids Choice™ Brushes - Round
1. Fold bandana in a diagonal then fold point
to point (Ill. #1)
2. Use pinking shears to cut a 3” strip from the folded
3. Cut a 6” strip from the remaining fabric (#2)
4. Discard remaining fabric.
5. Cut off ends of 6” strip to create straight ends.
6. Lay pieces on work surface starting with a pointed end
then a small piece another small piece and then the other
pointed end – this will create a strip for the belt.
7. Glue edges together creating a strip.
8. Use scissors to snip pointed ends about 4” up and
½” apart creating 8 strips. Thread three pony
beads onto each strip and tie a knot in the end to secure.
9. Detail with fabric paint. Referring to photo for reference,
detail the printed designs with desired colors of paint. Let
| Television | Projects
| Book Order | Helping
Kids | Teachers | Philosophy
E-mail questions about Hands On Crafts for Kids to email@example.com
© Copyright 2004 Katherine Stull, Inc.