1. Paint the frame blue. Let dry.
2. Using the end of the paint brush, dip in yellow paint and
make dots around the outer and inner edges of the frame. Let
3. Using the large paper trimmer, cut thirty ¼”
x 12” strips of yellow paper.
4. Squeeze a small amount of glue on scrap paper. Using the
dowel rod, wrap each strip of paper tightly. Slide off dowel.
Let open loosely. Place a small amount of glue on end to seal
loosened coil. Pinch each end to make petal of sunflower.
Make 30 petals.
5. Using green paper, tear leaf and stem shapes, or use patterns
6. Glue stem and 2 leaves to one side of frame.
7. Glue sunflowers petals in circle to form flower, use 14
8. Glue 8 pom poms in center of petals.
9. Glue second layer of petals on top of first, use 12 petals.
Reserve 4 petals for bud.
10. Glue shorter stem and 1 leaf to other side of frame.
11. Glue 4 petals to make bud of flower. Glue one pom pom
to top of bud.